Now Delivering at Presidential Towers and Near Willis Tower!!!
Please see "Pick up Locations" dropdown menu below.
To provide vegetarian meals that are subsidized, healthy, freshly prepared, karma-free, and Yoga-friendly (sattvic). Proceeds are used to support a not-for-profit initiative of karma-free food distribution across university campuses, elders in the community, and shelters for the homeless.
Krishna Lunch , why?
Get Krishna Lunch
Menu: Week of Sept 17th 🙂
2. Mutter Paneer (Home-made cheese cubes and peas in tomato cream sauce)
3. Mixed Vegetables in Coconut Milk Curry
4. Strawberry Halwa (Dessert made of cream of wheat and strawberries)
1. Spiced Vegetable Rice
2. Spicy Black Chickpeas
3. Seasoned Broccoli and Paneer
4. Walnut Halwa (Dessert made of cream of wheat and walnuts)
2. Rajma (Kidney beans in spicy gravy)
3. Seasoned Stir Fried Vegetables
4. Carob Ladoos (Sweet balls made of coconut, carob and condensed milk)
1. Rice and Peas
2. Malai Kofta (Veggie balls in tomato cream sauce)
3. Vegetarian Korma (Mixed vegetables in a spiced sauce)
4. Blueberry Halwa (Dessert made of cream of wheat and blueberries)
2. Black Eye Beans Curry
3. Spinach and Mixed Vegetables in Cream Sauce
4. Mango Saffron Halwa (Dessert made of cream of wheat, saffron and mango pulp)