Now Delivering at Presidential Towers and Near Willis Tower!!!
Please see "Pick up Locations" dropdown menu below.
To provide vegetarian meals that are subsidized, healthy, freshly prepared, karma-free, and Yoga-friendly (sattvic). Proceeds are used to support a not-for-profit initiative of karma-free food distribution across university campuses, elders in the community, and shelters for the homeless.
Krishna Lunch , why?
Get Krishna Lunch
Menu: Week of Aug 20th:)
1. Yellow Rice
2. Kadai paneer (Home-made cheese cubes in spicy, creamy tomato-based sauce)
3. Aloo palak (Potatoes in a spiced spinach sauce)
4. Gulab Jamuns (Lightly fried milk balls soaked in a rose flavored syrup)
2. Rajma (Kidney beans in spicy gravy)
3. Seasoned Stir Fried Vegetables
4. Walnut Halwa (Dessert made of cream of wheat and walnuts)
1. Spiced Vegetable Rice
2. Spicy Black Chickpeas
3. Seasoned Broccoli and Paneer
4. Carob Ladoos (Sweet balls made of coconut, carob and condensed milk)
1. Rice and Peas
2. Malai Kofta (Veggie balls in tomato cream sauce)
3. Vegetarian Korma (Mixed vegetables in a spiced sauce)
4. Blueberry Halwa (Dessert made of cream of wheat and blueberries)