Sri Sri Kishore Kishori are the worshipable deities of ISKCON Chicago Temple depicting Radha and Krishna’s adolescent years in their earthly pastimes 5000 years ago.
The Hare Krishna Experience
ISKCON Chicago strives to give you the genuine Hare Krishna experience, by offering tangible ways to connect with the supreme and relate to each other on the principle of loving devotional service.
An environment of spiritual education and culture is the theme behind all our activities from Karma-free food distribution, distribution of books, courses, college programs, festivals, workshops and worship services.
The Hare Krishna experience brings out our innate loving nature, embrace differences and unite for one purpose of serving the personality of Godhead, Lord Krishna.
(4 am to 1 pm & 4 pm to 8 pm)
- Mangala Arati: 4:30am – 4:55am
- Sringara Arati: 7:00am – 7:25am
- Dhupa Arati: 8:45am – 8:55am
- Raja Bhoga Arati: 12:30pm – 12:55pm
- Dhupa Arati: 4:00pm – 4:10pm
- Sandhya Arati: 6:00pm – 6:25pm
- Sayana Arati: 7:15pm – 7:25pm
- Krishna Fest 5:00 pm
- Sandya Arati 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Inside the Hare Krishna Temple…