A BIG Thank You to all our organizers, volunteers and participants for making history at this year’s Chariot Festival…Next year is ISKCON 50, the 50th year celebration of ISKCON worldwide and it is going to be GRAND!
ISKCON Chicago strives to give you the genuine Hare Krishna experience, based on the principle of selfless loving service.
(4 am to 1 pm & 4 pm to 8 pm)
- Mangala Arati: 4:30am – 4:55am
- Sringara Arati: 7:00am – 7:25am
- Dhupa Arati: 8:45am – 8:55am
- Raja Bhoga Arati: 12:30pm – 12:55pm
- Dhupa Arati: 4:00pm – 4:10pm
- Sandhya Arati: 6:00pm – 6:25pm
- Sayana Arati: 7:15pm – 7:25pm
- Krishna Fest 12:30 pm
- Dhup Arati 3:30 pm – 3:40 pm
Inside the Hare Krishna Temple…